Employment at Heritage Roofing & Construction
Leading Roofing Company in Spokane – (509) 412-3165
Heritage Roofing & Construction has become one of the most trusted roofing and construction companies in Spokane not out of luck but due to our skill and dedication to client satisfaction. With our success, we have been given the opportunity to grow, which in turn allows us to service even more clients throughout the region. In order to stick to our principles and ensure we continue to deliver top-quality roofing and construction services for residential and commercial clients, we need to hire amazing technicians, contractors, and specialists who share our commitment and objectives.
Benefits of Employment at Heritage Roofing & Construction
To give our clients excellent roofing and construction services, we know that we first have to treat our own employees just as well. A happy worker is a good worker. At Heritage Roofing & Construction, we are proud to say that we offer competitive benefits and real opportunities for career advancement.
Some of the benefits of employment at our company include:
- Paid training to get you started off correctly
- Competitive hourly wages instead of industry standard piece-rate-pay
- 60-day performance and wage review
- Employer-paid medical, vision, and dental coverage after 90 days
Career Opportunities at Heritage Roofing & Construction
Our Spokane roofing company has been around for more than 20 years and offer a wide variety of services, from roof installation and roof repair to reroofing and preventative maintenance. All of this means that we are a large and growing company that often needs to hire in new talent. Keep in mind that available positions will vary depending on client demands, house renovation trends, and so forth.
Take a look below to see what positions we currently hope to fill:
- Responsibilities: Deliver and haul away dump trailers, tools, equipment and materials to/from job sites. This role is also responsible for maintaining a tidy shop/yard and tracking yard inventory.
- Job Requirements: Proven experience as a commercial driver; stellar time management skills; excellent verbal communication skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; noteworthy multitasking skills; physical ability to frequently lift 80-100lbs; physical ability to sit and drive for long periods of time.
Roofer: The backbone of our company that completes projects for clients with friendliness.
- Responsibilities: Removal of existing roofing when required; installation of new roofing material as directed; keeping safety as the number one priority and always following safety regulations and rules; adhering to company policies at all times; and making general contributions to a safe working environment.
- Job requirements: Excellent work ethic and attitude to truly represent Heritage Roofing & Construction; able to follow instructions to the letter; capability of providing high-quality work, no matter the project details; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; can perform lifting required to complete tasks without jeopardizing one’s own health; and overall desire to learn and improve.
- Preferred qualities: Proven experience working within the roofing industry; knowledge of both steep slope and low slope applications; and experience training new employees.
Think that you have what it takes to be a Spokane roofer with Heritage Roofing & Construction? We would love to hear from you! Call (509) 412-3165 or contact us online to learn more about current employment opportunities.